Caerus (Greek: καιρός, Kairós) was the personification of opportunity, luck and favorable moments. God of happiness, youngest child of Zeus.
Kairos (καιρός) is an ancient Greek word meaning the right or opportune moment (the supreme moment). The ancient Greeks had two words for time, chronos and kairos. While the former refers to chronological or sequential time, the latter signifies a time in between, a moment of undetermined period of time in which something special happens. What the special something is depends on who is using the word. While chronos is quantitative, kairos has a qualitative nature.
KAIROS – Slovenian Journal of Psychotherapy
Is an official magazine of Slovenian Umbrella Association for Psychotherapy. Content of the magazine is dedicated to Psychotherapy topics and its border interdisciplinary areas.
The purpose of the journal is to encourage development of psychotherapy as independent profession and as independent science discipline that will become viable part of academic world in Slovenia and globaly.
Main goals of the journal are:
- to publish scientific and professional articles with professional and development content;
- to promote Slovenian psychotherapists localy and globaly as well;
- availability for global public through international databases;
- to contribute on cooperation between different psychotherapy approaches;
- to contribute and encourage different views, opinions and experiences about current psychotherapy topics and challenges.
There are four editions per year.